Board of Directors
Special Meeting Agenda
Allotted Time: 4:00 – 5:30PM
Scheduled Duration: 124-minutes
Location: Co-op Mezzanine
Attendance: Dowell Casseli-Smith (Chair), Jennifer Benning (Secretary); Jeanne Berry (BOD)
Meeting called to order: 4:10 PM
- Policy B1 – Financial Conditions & Activities – November 2016
- Accept or Reject (10-min)
The BOD accepts the reports and commends the GM on a good job
- Schedule Annual Review for GM (Pursuant to Policy D4) – Due by January 15th
Motion: In review of the GM performance relative to Policy Register, the Board believes that the GM is performing extremely well. As one of the goals for 2017, the Board would like to see the co-op in the National Cooperative Association. To achieve that end, the Board would like to work with the GM in the formatting and completion of the Business Plan.
- Schedule Annual Review of Board of Directors
All Board Members will review the Policy Register (C and D) and provide to the Chair an assessment and recommendations for improvement by 7 days prior to the January Board Meeting.
- Schedule CDS (Cooperative Development Services) Seminar – CBL101 Co-op Board Leadership for 2017
Motion for Jennifer to attend the CBL101 in Raleigh, NC, January 21. All approved.
- Orientation of Freedcamp (alternative to Wiggio – Note that Wiggio is scheduled to discontinue service, which makes this particularly important) (20-min) Tabled.
- Schedule Next Meeting – Quarterly Meeting on January 23rd @ _:_ _ PM (2-min) To be scheduled.
Meeting adjourned: 5:24 PM